Learn about ways to save money and make the most of your dollar.
TANF Life Skills 1:1
Program overview: Cornell Cooperative Extension of Yates County provides personalized financial management/budgeting education to qualifying Yates County residents
What we do: Our Life Skills Educator will meet with you to:
- Look at/create a personalized budget
- Review income and expenses
- Provide resources and information to help meet your financial goals
- Gain a better understanding of your financial situation
- Learn tips to help save and stretch your dollars
- Free money management tools and resources
- Upon program completion, families receive a $100 incentive!
How it works:
- Families can be referred by a partnering agency or can be self-referred
- The program consists of approximately 6, 1-hour meetings with our Life Skills Educator. Meeting times and location are flexible
- A maximum of 20 families served per year
Not sure if you qualify? Contact Vallie Castner at 315-536-5123 (or click here) for more information.
Last updated March 4, 2020